SDS Archive Manager
Archive Manager is an ISAD compliant standalone application used to describe and manage historical archives. Used by hundreds of archivists worldwide it has a reputation for being comprehensive and cost-effective.
Archive Manager can be installed on a Mac, Windows or Linux machine, so there is no need to worry about your organisation's IT infrastructure.
A classification system which includes keywords, categories, collection types and functions. The documentation of items can be enhanced by attaching images, and item records may also be linked to external documents.
- Designed to meet the standards of small archives
- Support for the essential features of the museum systems
- Stored as an ANSI-92 compliant database
- Easy to install and maintain
- ISAD Compliant and SPECTRUM Friendly
Archive Manager is a Java application designed to run under Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS-X, Linux or any other operating system that supports Java VM 1.5 or higher. It may be installed on multiple workstations or on a local area network drive to support access to a single archival database by multiple concurrent users.
- Java VM 1.5 or higher
- an ANSI-92 compatible database management system
- JDBC drivers for the implemented DBMS
Archive Manager is designed to run against any ANSI-92 compliant database management system, including Apache Derby, Ingres, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL.